Sunday, April 22, 2007

MY EXPERTIMENTAL PHASE

Experimental phase is something that we have to go through in our life.Some of us already did and some will.It is a part of growing up,a part of becoming a real person.We experiment with everything,trying to find out new things.Sometimes experimental phase is a good thing,but sometimes is not.I had an experimental phase 2 years ago.It was not good but I am glad I had it.It all started in the summer of 2005.I went to Spain to visit some friends.I was 18 years old and I just wanted to enjoy.I spend 35 days there and I totaly changed.I changed my look,I changed the way I talked,I was a different person.All of that happened because i enjoyed too much.They treated me like a queen.Every single day I would go to some new place,every night I would go out and spend a lot of money because I had it like never before and I enjoyed.I have learned a lot of things,I have seen the things I will never see again in my life ,and I have been to places I will never be again.It was the best holiday of my life.I compare it with paradise,because I had everything,and I was the happiest person.But here goes the problem.When I came home everyone was disappointed.They couldn't recognize me.I was changed.All that happines,and all that things affected me a lot.As I said I changed my look.First i changed a hair color from light brown to black.Then I had a piercing on my belly and a tatoo(but a fake one because i didn't have enough courage to make it).I looked like a freak.When my parents saw it ,they were shocked,until they found out it was fake.My mother asked me a couple of times:"Are you on some kind of drugs?"And I didn't know wether to cry or to laugh at that moment.But then I laughed and a lot,because I thought it was funny,and they just looked at me.My mother was really disappointed and my father said the famous phrase(like every other father i guess):"As long as you live in my house you will respect my rules!"And that ment to take out my piercing and act like a normal girl.I wanted to go out every night and stay till morning,but I didn't know where to go cause you know...My friends also thought I was crazy not just my parents and my boyfriend.My boyfriend didn't wanna go out with me until I got back to normal.Well I could write for hours about this experimental phase of mine but I won't.I think I said enough.This experimental phase made me think a lot.I realised that there are more important things than just to have fun ,and before I do things I have to think first.More important for me is to have the trust of my parents and to have them as friends,to have my boyfriend by my side,to have my friends in my life.And now everything is cool.When I think of it I just laugh and it remindes me to think more next time.

No comments: