Sunday, April 1, 2007

FREEDOM



Well..I chose this picture because it's my favourite and it shows the way I am.As you see I am free,free like a bird..and believe it or not at that moment I believed I could fly.I can't find the words to describe how I felt,but it was wild and I was so happy like never before..I thought :"This is brilliant,this is what I need,I wanna stay here for ever".This was my paradise.I was free to do whatever I wanted ..I started thinking about everything..how life is a b....,how people are cruel,how Iwould like to turn back time..And then I realized that it is not about the big things,but the little things,they can mean enough.Like:"I love you","Thank you","I am sorry"..We are free if we are able to express our feelings,show people what we want and who we are..And I think that this is not difficult..I am glad that Irealized it..was standing there,screaming,listening to the murmur of the river.I felt like it was screaming with me ,and it looked like it felt my happines,my freedom..Everybody wants it ,at least that is what I think.But I can'd define it,because what it is for me it is not for someone else..But i can say for sure it is something wonderfull.Maybe I am wrong,maybe i don't know what it means to be free but I think that I felt it that day,that moment which lasted for ever..

No comments: